TRANSFORM Community Panel Greeting

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Kyle Himmelwright Kyle Himmelwright 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Allison Sword
    Allison Sword
    Keymaster

Thanks for joining us at the Accelerate Strategy Workshop, we enjoyed sharing our best practices for networking with you and would love to connect. Use this channel to ask us any questions, to share best practices, or just get to know each other.

Nina LaRouche
    Nina LaRouche
    Participant

Greetings fellow Enablers! It’s such an exciting time to be in the enablement professions. I look forward to connecting and learning with you all.

Hello everybody! I’m newer to the Enablement space and am so excited to learn from the connections we’ll make and discussions we’ll have as part of this group.

Irina Soriano
    Irina Soriano
    Participant

Hi all, my name is Irina Soriano and I am the Global Enablement Director at Percolate based in NYC. My goal is to enable teams to win, unleash performance, and create an outstanding customer experience. I have built new enablement and learning functions from the ground up while living and working in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the US. I look forward to connecting with you all!

Drew Luzi
    Drew Luzi
    Participant

Hi everyone! My name is Drew Luzi and I am the Director of Sales Enablement at Zywave, headquartered in Milwaukee, WI. Although I have been in the Sales Enablement space for a few years now the most exciting and rewarding part is reconnecting with old and meeting new members of the community while strengthening the awareness, appreciation and understanding of Sales Enablement. I look forward to engaging with all of you over the next few days and far beyond when the conference ends!

Kyle Himmelwright
    Kyle Himmelwright
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’m Kyle Himmelwright, Director of Revenue Operations at Yelp and newly relocated to Phoenix. Very excited to participate in the Accelerate workshop and looking forward to networking and engaging with everyone tomorrow!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.