Welcome to the new Accelerate site!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Steve Goebbert Steve Goebbert 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Allison Sword
    Allison Sword
    Keymaster

Hello-
    I want to welcome everyone to the new Accelerate site personally!  We are happy to be your go-to sales enablement community.  
    My job is to provide you all with the templates, resources, content, and connections you need to make you successful in your positions. 

Under our new sponsorship with Showpad, our member group will still be made up of only sales enablement professionals, and our resources and content will remain vendor-agnostic. 
    Please reach out to me with any questions or needs. 
    Thanks. Allison 

Shannon Hempel
    Shannon Hempel
    Participant

The site looks amazing! I’m so happy for Accelerate and look forward to learning from all the professionals in the community!

Emily Radkowski
    Emily Radkowski
    Participant

Such a great resource and the new site is perfect. Very excited to connecting and learning with others in the community.

Steve Myers
    Steve Myers
    Participant

Very nicely done! Very easy to navigate and locate the information available.

Meganne Brezina
    Meganne Brezina
    Participant

Really excited to see this group continue to grow. The new website looks terrific and is very easy to navigate. I’m eager to continue connecting with other SE practitioners!

Michele Bensi
    Michele Bensi
    Participant

Glad to be part of this community, the new website is lean, simple and easy to navigate!

Carly Lehner
    Carly Lehner
    Participant

I’m so excited to see the new Accelerate website up and running! I look forward to learning from you all.

Belén Alemán
    Belen Aleman
    Participant

Hello everyone! Excited to connect in this new space. The website looks amazing! Looking forward to learning from each of you.

Barry Coombs
    Barey Coombs
    Participant

Hi all, I’m new here, joined after #transform in London this week. I manage pre-sales and marketing teams as well as contribute to sales coaching for my company. So all together I look after sales enablement I suppose! I look forward to learning more and contributing to the community.

Arran North
    Arran North
    Participant

Thanks – great initiative setting this up. This couldn’t have come at a better time for myself – aspiring to move into a Sales Enablement dedicated role in the coming months. I will be pitching it to my director in a months time!

Nick Squire
    Nick Squire
    Participant

Following a mind blowing Transform19 im really pleased to be accepted into the Accelerate Group! I look forward to getting some compelling insights in to the world of Sales Enablement and hope to be able to share some experiences also.

Steve Goebbert
    Steve Goebbert
    Participant

Looking good! Glad to connect.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.