Infoblox is seeking a leader to help execute our global communications & enablement strategy for our sales team and executives through the development of sales-centric content. In this role, you will partner with Field Operations leadership to champion content and communication efforts.
Reporting to the VP, Sales Operations this role will manage our internal sales communication activities and provide counsel and support for the senior leadership team materials.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable leading change communication and drive a strong focus on adopting best practices and enhancing the value and impact of internal communications. They will ensure communication activities fully align with Infoblox’s strategic direction.
- Set the vision and direction for Inflobox’s sales communications
- Establish our communications strategy, develop and implement plans to execute strategy
- Partner closely with Senior Leadership to establish an organizational narrative/key messages and work across channels to ensure the right message is getting to the right internal audience at the right time
- Build exceptional copywriting for both original content as well as rewriting and optimizing content from subject matter experts
- Develop executive, internal, and sales presentations (PowerPoint and Google Slides) that aligns to the vision and business value story
- Provide strategic communications expertise, counsel and support to executives
- Catalog content to facilitate easy reference and archive outdated content to ensure only current content is discoverable
- Effectively work with world-class third parties to accelerate key programs and fill resource gaps
- Align efforts with Infoblox’s brand
- 7+ years of leading internal communications
- 5+ years of experience in sales enablement for enterprise software companies
- Track record of building strategic plans and sales content aligned with business goals and company culture
- Experience producing executive leadership presentations
- Ability to deliver results in a global matrixed environment
- Proven customer service oriented, results-driven leader
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
The ideal candidate will possess…
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively in a dynamic environment
- Outstanding ability to capture the executive’s voice and elevate their content and presence
- Strong expertise and leadership skills, and aptitude to take informed, creative risks
- Bachelor’s Degree required, post-graduate degree (MBA) preferred
- Work with a world class Sales Enablement team in a rapidly growing company
- Freedom to work remotely
- Great benefits, including a discretionary PTO program and annual bonuses
- A career path with opportunities to grow your career
- Interesting products and continuous involvement in the industry through webinars and special events
- And many, many more perks
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer click here.