- 15 years of field training and enablement experience with increasing responsibility, including people management experience.
- Experience in developing and managing sales competency models and learning paths for sales roles.
- Experience working with enterprise sales.
- 5 years of direct field experience.
- Experience working on strategy and vision for an integrated learning system behind the learning portal development for increased learner engagement and satisfaction.
- Working technical knowledge of a cloud technology platform.
- Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and then execute those plans.
About The Job
Google Cloud is widely recognized as a global leader in delivering a secure, open, and intelligent enterprise cloud platform. Today, customers across more than 150 countries trust Google Cloud to modernize their computing environment for today’s digital world. We are helping thousands of organizations, including many of the world’s largest companies, transform their businesses.
As part of the broader Enablement and Activation team, reporting to the Managing Director of Global Enablement and Activation, you will be focused on defining the ‘how’ of sales and sales skills, as opposed to the ‘what’. You will be passionate about enablement trends and activities, keeping Google as a leader in the industry. As part of the team that supports Google Cloud’s mission to have the highest-performing sales force in the industry, you will be in charge of the success criteria for each role type in Google Cloud sales, as well as building and managing a global team.
- Build a three-year talent profile by role. Create an annual skills enablement plan by region/sub-region and role type, ensuring that the plans are tied to the highest priority needs by role.
- Liaise with regional leads on top priorities and ensure success and talent metrics are built into the hiring process. Partner with regional enablement leads to deploy enablement plans and measure the outcomes.
- Lead and create skills enablement frameworks and curriculum by role type. Plan and coordinate enablement events with the regions and quarterback the delivery of the curriculum.
- Define the metrics to measure success by each role type and partner with Enablement Strategy and Operations to measure them. Monitor and manage the business outcomes of the enablement programs delivered.
- Continue to build and refine the strategy around our Sales University and accreditation processes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form .