About the position
There is a good chance you already know the Miller Heiman name as one of the most well-known and respected brands in the sales and service training industry. But what you may not know is how we have reinvented ourselves and now we have set out to reinvent the industry.
At Miller Heiman Group , we have a proud legacybuilt on a combination of the most experienced people in the business and the most trusted solutions in the market, built on historic brands such as Miller Heiman, Huthwaite, AchieveGlobal, Impact Learning Systems, and solutions like SPIN Selling Conversations, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, and Conceptual Selling. But innovation rules business today so we invite you to experience the bold, powerful and innovative NEW Miller Heiman Group. With newly designed solutions, technology that only we can deliver, and the worlds leading research on sales performance, youll see innovation in how we think, and how we drive profitable sales with our customers.
The Impact You Will Have
The Director of Sales Enablement is responsible for building enablement programs that support the rapid evolution of Miller Heiman Groups global sales team. You will oversee all aspects of our sales enablement programs to ensure the sales organization is equipped with the right content, skill set and productivity tools to maximize sales growth and customer success. The Director of Sales Enablement partners with sales leaders to identify and prioritize enablement and training gaps within our sales organization. You will create engaging content to accelerate ramp times, as well as improve depth of knowledge for our products with the goal to improve overall effectiveness. This is a hands-on position with high visibility and impact to the success of Miller Heiman Group.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of experience within Sales, Sales Operations, and Sales Training/Enablement with a proven track record in sales enablement function
- Experience managing and deploying a learning management tool
- History of successful facilitation/training on complex products
- Results oriented individual, self-starter and possesses the able to work independently
- Uses technology with efficiency, including Salesforce.com
- Strong organizational, planning, and multi-tasking skills, demonstrates sound judgment and excellent decision-making abilities, and shows a great attention to detail
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
What You Get
- Access to some of the richest professional development programs as a part of the TwentyEighty group of businesses.
- A variety of benefits depending on your global region. Programs may include health benefits, life insurance, income protection and retirement savings plans with employer contributions to assist with your health & financial security today and in the years ahead.
- Access to health benefits and wellness programs for employees and families. Depending on your region, you may have access to onsite fitness facilities, a wellness stipend program or company-sponsored wellness events.
- The ability to work in a flexible work environment.
- Professional development support as we want YOU to be successful in your career. Our team will work with you to establish the goals you are trying to achieve in your profession.
A Day In The Life
- Leverage Product Management and Product Marketing to develop and launch sales enablement programs including strategic and comprehensive content for all levels of our sales organization internally and for independent sales consultants
- Create and deploy the seller onboarding training experience allowing for quick product ramp-up
- Proactively engage cross-functionally with sales leadership, marketing, product, and operations, to create a yearly sales enablement plan and training calendar
- Develop, launch and measure sales curriculum in alignment with strategic priorities, marketing campaigns and sales initiatives utilizing a blended learning model to include facilitator led (classroom), webinars, event based and self-paced training
- Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the organizations technology investments
- Partner with sales leadership to identify knowledge gaps across the company.
- Oversee ongoing needs assessments resulting in recommendations for, creation of and subsequent targeted programs where enablement will provide quantifiable increase in performance and productivity