Palo Alto, CA
Posted 3 years ago
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Director of Sales Enablement, Onboarding Programs to join our Palo-Alto-based Field Enablement team (Sales & Customer Success) to help create and drive the onboarding of our new hires. Job one will be to accelerate ramp and maximize efficiency of the global sales team primarily through creation of the 30-60-90 day program that will include the design and architecture of the overall program, training, content and metrics. You’ll also collaborate with Sales Segment leaders to determine expectations/objectives for the 90 day experience.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability and desire to perform hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves level that will help transform our sales organization. You’ll have spent time working with a fast-paced hyper-growth oriented SaaS Sales teams and be competent in leading your own team. Finally, you’ll have experience establishing global programs that can be executed regionally in conjunction with headquarters.
What You’ll Do
- Design, deliver, and measure 30/60/90 day onboarding programs comprised of in-classroom training, self-paced learning, peer mentorship program, demo certification, and weeklong Bootcamp for new Sales Development Representatives, Account Executives and Customer Success Managers
- Inspire and educate our new field hires, integrating the building blocks for their role-specific learning path
- Lead and grow a team of enablement professionals including trainers and instructional designers
- Establish key performance indicators to track sales training program efficacy; work with vendors and Sales Operations team to further develop and maintain KPIs, dashboards, and reporting to drive curriculum improvements.
- Collaborate to react quickly to any decrease in metrics, putting a plan into place with stakeholders to make immediate improvements.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to identify knowledge and skill gaps across the field team and roll out targeted programs
- Partner with the rest of the TripActions organization, including HR and Marketing to operationalize and scale onboarding
What We’re Looking For
- 12+ years of experience blending sales, sales enablement and marketing experience
- Familiarity with formal sales methodologies such as Challenger Sales, Sandler Sales, and SPIN preferred
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
- Proven track record of working with and influencing sales members and executives
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb training
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and create improvements
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- You have a collaborative working style, experience working across the company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
- Experience in fast-growth, SaaS startup environments highly desired
- MBA Preferred or equivalent in relevant work experience
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world’s most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com .
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected] .