At PuppySpot, our mission is to make lives better by placing healthy puppies into happy homes. We are a leading internet marketplace that connects consumers with vetted, responsible breeders in New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Dallas, and across the U.S. The PuppySpot family passionately believes that dogs should be celebrated, and owners deserve to experience trust, confidence, and transparency when searching for their new companions.
The Director of Sales Enablement will set the bar for cross-functional collaboration, best practice implementation, and operational cadence. You must be incredibly focused on improving sales productivity and customer outcomes by delivering a best-in-class enablement machine. This person will have a strong track record of accelerating sales knowledge and comprehension but will also have a coach’s mentality—being willing to go 1:1 where necessary to provide guidance or remediation of varying technical depths to help individuals achieve their goals.
- Develop and direct successful execution of enablement strategies for all sales team segments, with a focus on developing best-in-class enablement selling programs
- Work across leadership layers to discover requirements, build consensus, and proactively take feedback from our key internal stakeholders
- Ensure PC’s PM’s, and other customer-facing representatives are equipped with the content, tools, training, and resources to differentiate and sell our value to customers
- Leverage Product Marketing for content and share PC input with these teams in order to optimize messaging and product direction
- Create and facilitate a highly engaging (and fun!) learning environment utilizing simulations, role plays, and other interactive methods
- Improve time to productivity with thoughtful, comprehensive sales training programs, including new hire onboarding and continuous improvement sales training programs
- Partner with GTM Leadership to find and fill knowledge gaps across the organization
- Conduct ongoing needs assessments and roll out targeted programs
- Work in partnership with Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, Market Strategy/Sales Intelligence to document and create tools to maximize conversion across all sales channels
- Make placements and PuppySpot, more repeatable and procedural, and less time-consuming by delivering a best-in-class sales playbook and sales plays library
- Direct development of sales enablement tools and enablement materials that support the sales force.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in an operations role for sales, channel or field enablement and/or operations.
- Previous experience managing a team of direct reports.
- You think strategically and can identify solutions without being overwhelmed.
- You are comfortable in ambiguity and not afraid to create, try out, learn and iterate.
- Influencing Skills: Understanding and aligning the requirements of the aligned stakeholders blended with the enablement objectives to ensure buy-in and flawless execution of initiatives.
- Full medical, vision, and dental
- PTO & paid holidays
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Friends and Family Discount on any PuppySpot puppy
- Growth opportunities