About the position
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner’s Global Business Sales (GBS) strategy and operations team strives to help every GBS sales team maximize the market opportunity available to them. We are the drivers of transformation, identifying what, when, and how we need to change to reach our full potential.
The Sales Enablement Team Seeks To
- Understand the impact of newly launched products and processes on sales teams
- Design and run initiatives to increase the adoption of new products and accelerate the growth of GBS
Our team is highly collaborative, working across Gartner sales, service, product, and Research and Advisory.
The Director, Sales Enablement is a key member of specific transformation initiatives. Responsibilities will encompass planning and development activities such as program design, process improvement and the rollout of programs to new areas. The role also includes communication, analytical and reporting to identify actionable insights, track progress, and impact (ROI) to make necessary enhancements.
- Create and execute programs to accelerate growth of our newly launched Global Business Services products. Actions include assessing top sales person performance, identifying best practices and translating those into actionable guidance and enablement resources to support GBS growth and sales success.
- Drive projects that involve cross functional teams including marketing, product, research and advisory, to bring these solutions to our sales teams in a coordinated way
- Identify and mitigate key strategic risks related to process initiatives, retention performance, and growth for GBS products
- Monitor and track progress to ensure specific actions related to the programs are being executed effectively at the regional and global level,
- Lead iterative program improvement plans with Sales Strategy, Sales Ops and line-of-business partners to drive to double-digit growth
- Cultivate strong and mutually respectful relationships across the organization and partner with GBS’ leadership to solve problems and identify business improvement opportunities
- Provide guidance regional management teams to ensure operational consistency and share best practices in driving growth, retention, and GBS upgrades to new products
- Strong relationship-building skills: Able to effectively partner with multiple teams and leaders to influence in a matrixed environment
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to analyze large datasets and translate raw information into actionable insights so that it can be easily understood and used by the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to create and deliver effective dashboards, decks and updates for use by multiple levels of staff, up to and including the executive level
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple work streams and large amounts of detail simultaneously
- Project and program management experience: Ability to organize and track complex projects, keep self and others on track and identify emerging issues
- Curiosity: Interest in understanding complex problems to identify underlying drivers and surface interesting new approaches that can scale
- 10+ years total business experience role or roles requiring the aforementioned skills
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives
- Strong facilitation, communication, leadership and influence skills
- Proven ability to understand business initiatives and challenges and to provide recommended business solutions using fact-based analysis.
Job Requisition ID:33823
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.