Position: Enablement Program Manager
Location: Irvine, CA or Broomfield, CO
Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely on Alteryx daily to deliver actionable insights.
Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates, and help make a difference in people’s lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
The Global Enablement team is responsible for driving culture, communication and customer engagements. Alteryx continues to invest heavily in sales and product development – this role will ensure our investments deliver on our growth goals. As the Enablement Program Manager, this role will report directly to the Director of Global Enablement and will be responsible for leading enablement programs to drive strategic imperatives.
- Interface with business leaders and functional groups to create strategic enablement programs and effective training
- Respond to enablement requests and ensure all circumstances and requirements are considered when making recommendations for new projects that impact business systems, processes, procedures and policies
- Develop and lead enablement programs designed to support the onboarding of new Associates and performance optimization across various functional teams
- Works directly with business leaders to identify and establish comprehensive enablement programs that support certifications related to product knowledge or skill development
- Key contributor to designing, implementing, and curating curriculum, presentations, documentation, and resources to support an innovative enablement program
- Develop and execute training initiatives and amazing projects aimed to increase productivity of both individual contributors, people leaders, and channel partners
- Effectively communicate plans, progress and results of enablement programs to relevant stakeholders
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships and collaboration across the enterprise to deliver information to the various teams at the right time and in the best format for consumption, adoption, and retention
- Leverage various learning strategies to deliver training to our global teams including e-learning, self-paced, instructor-led techniques, and certification programs
- Participate in the selection and deployment of technologies and processes to be used to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of enablement investments and programs, including sharing insights with relevant stakeholders
- Collect feedback regularly and practice continuous improvement of the programs to keep up with the needs of the organization
- Support key events, such as Sales Kickoff or Product Kickoff, to ensure maximum value is delivered and corporate objectives are achieved
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 3-7 years’ experience in enablement or relevant operations, marketing, or sales support roles for hyper-growth organizations
- Highly efficient, organized, self-motivated professional with a passion for training and enabling success for individual contributors and people leaders
- Approaches work with empathy and a creative, problem solving mindset that promotes a climate of involvement, cooperation, and teamwork
- Ability to engage and inspire through both content and delivery
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a driven and energetic environment while managing multiple priorities
- Must have a focused attention to detail on key programs and orchestration of activities and events
- Great interpersonal and communication skills that span across various cultures and professional backgrounds as this role will support our global enterprise, spanning from sales to product engineering
- Ability to connect the dots organizationally and influence stakeholders from various roles, levels and profiles to drive collaboration and program excellence
- Strategic thinker that can see the big picture, strive for ongoing improvement and thrive in a hyper-growth, dynamic environment with a high degree of innovation
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered. Please do not inquire.
Alteryx, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer