Riverbed – The Digital Performance Company – is committed in our purpose of Advancing the Human Experience in the Digital World. Our Aternity division offers the most complete Digital Experience Management solution in the industry, helping to deliver a highly engaged, secure, and satisfying user experience. Our solution enables our customers to proactively monitor their networks & infrastructure, ensure excellent application performance for every app in their portfolio, and have deeper visibility into what the end user actually experiences on their device.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue and 30,000+ customers – including 98% of the Fortune 100 and 100% of the Forbes Global 100.
About This Position
Title: Senior Manager, Partner Program Operations
Location: Anywhere in the US
This position will report to the Vice President, Global Partner Programs and will be responsible for development and implementation of channel enablement programs, content tools and resources as well as responsibilities for managing & maintaining the partner enablement platform to result in more effective and productive Partners and overall channel sales organization.
The Global Partner Enablement Manager is responsible for defining and implementing Riverbed’s Partner enablement initiatives and skills development programs across all lines of business. Specifically, the role would be to execute strategy, develop programs, manage content, tools and training. Additionally, they will be responsible for leading and managing third-party vendors to support and integrate specific content, playbooks and our training initiatives. This position will partner with the Sales Enablement team and other internal groups (e.g. Channel Sales, Marketing, Channel Operations, Professional Services, Technical Certification etc.) to support multiple enablement initiatives.
This role calls for a get it done approach with the ability to think and act strategically in a fast-paced and complex organization. Additionally, a successful candidate will be able to work as part of a cross-departmental team (non-direct staff) to implement and execute enablement initiatives.
- Develop, launch, and oversee comprehensive and global partner enablement curriculum with high impact and scalable training programs.
- Evaluate effectiveness of global enablement programs and propose adjustments as necessary to improve performance and ensure objectives are met.
- Establish & foster strong working relationships and work in close collaboration with appropriate global channel teams to understand key strategies and manage successful build and execution of channel enablement programs.
- Gather enablement requirements, understand roadmaps and priorities specific to enablement plays and GTM strategies.
- Leverage channel development framework to develop sales and technical tools and enablement platform pages designed to drive partner success.
- Execute strategy and learning path for Managed Services and as-a-Service (vs products) enablement and be a change agent.
- Identify and develop metrics to measure and assess success of enablement platform and identify opportunities to evolve to ensure relevance and value. Provide regular reporting on progress.
- Develop plan of record for enablement.
- Define and allocate resources to deliver globally consistent content.
- Minimum of 10 years of Channel experience and a partner enablement-related position, with experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company.
- Proven track record of managing multi-faceted learning projects with the ability to drive through completion.
- Experience working cross-functionally and with third-party vendors to develop training initiatives and content.
- Complete complex tasks and projects quickly and autonomously, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Must have a global mindset and the ability to view programs at-scale.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Excellent proficiency in PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- BS/BA Required. MBA is preferred but not required.
Riverbed offers a rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. We are proud of our great culture that continuously fosters innovation, collaboration, and diverse work environments. We remain committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the most diverse group of talent to better serve our customers.
Learn More About Riverbed
Riverbed is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy or child birth (including breast feeding), sexual orientation, genetics, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by and in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
TAGS: APM, DevOps, End-User Experience Monitoring, EUE,
NET instrumentation,.NET monitoring,.NET analysis,.NET performance, service map,Dashboard,application dashboard, single pane of glass, Application Performance Management, APM Tools, Digital performance management, digital customer experience, customer experience monitoring, application monitoring, application instrumentation, bytecode instrumentation, Java monitoring, Java analysis, Java performanc