We are looking for a Global Sales Enablement Director for our IFM / Corporate Solutions business line.
London or Chicago
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
Sales Enablement is a vital function to the success of the overall business. The Global Sales Enablement Director is an integrator between marketing (content, product & portfolio, field marketing) and sales, developing initiatives, selling tools (internal and external) and trainings to drive rep productivity and effectiveness and improve buyer engagements. The position requires understanding of how a b-to-b organization’s buyers make decisions and the processes and tools reps need to drive these decisions in the quickest, most favorable way. Success metrics for the role include revenue, forecast / pipeline management, sales asset utilization, win / loss rates and field feedback.
What this job involves
- Build out the newly formed Sales Enablement team which includes hiring resources and developing new processes in partnership with marketing leadership, sales and sales support teams
- Implement the new sales asset management platform globally, including developing change management/communication plans and stakeholder strategies
- Map JLL’s sales process with the customer’s buying journey to understand and enhance the knowledge and tools needed by sales to increase velocity and conversion for each stage and solution.
- Develop feedback mechanism and scorecard to share with marketing (content, field and product marketing) and highlight sales asset opportunities based on analytics and field input
- Serve as marketing “liaison” to sales team to ensure tight alignment and prioritization on sales enablement opportunities
- Develop and manage the 18-month Sales Enablement roadmap and business case while ensuring tight alignment, funding and sponsorship by key stakeholders.
- Oversee the communication, training (when necessary) and rollout of sales assets.
- Regularly spend time with sales to understand the “field reality” and partner with marketing to build assets the meet the needs of sales
- Benchmark with other organizations to ensure best in class sales enablement practices
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have-
- BS/BA Required. Masters or MBA degree preferred.
- Ten years of sales/ sales enablement experience with global high tech B2B organization.
- Experience serving, collaborating with and influencing executive management especially sales leadership.
- Deep understanding of sales, sales process, pipeline management and proven examples of strategies and initiatives to drive efficiency and effectiveness as well as improving client conversations.
- Seasoned marketing partner including experience with marketing operations, content marketing, portfolio marketing teams
- Demonstrated experience rolling out sales enablement initiatives and technology, including lean techniques and change management.
- Experience creating and tracking metrics to demonstrate productivity improvements and or highlight needed gaps.
- A passion for the profession of sales. Familiarity with the Miller-Heiman sales methodology is a plus.
- Leadership and change management. Strong people manager with the ability to build a new team, working with a diverse set of skills (strategic, technical, sales and regional marketing).
- Ability to navigate culture and politics across multiple functions to generate win-win solutions.
- Experience with CRM and sales enablement platforms – Microsoft Dynamics and Seismic are desirable
- Desire for continuous improvement. Creative thinking, problem solving and the ability to innovate
- Collaborative, goal oriented and able to solve problems/ meet goals in creative ways with limited resources. Able to identify and use resources outside direct reporting structure
- Exhibits flexibility, open-mindedness and adaptability to a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and accountability
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Diversity and Inclusion is at the heart of JLL. We believe in recruiting, retaining, rewarding and developing all our employees with regard to their abilities and contributions and without reference to their background, gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, political belief, disability or long-term health condition.
We are committed to making all stages of our recruitment process and employment accessible to candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions. Please do feel able to be open about this at any point during the process and our recruitment team will work with you to establish the most appropriate adjustments. We are keen to support all our employees with juggling their work, personal and family commitments and alongside our approach to flexible working, we have a comprehensive parental transition support programme to assist parents during the early months and years of parenthood.
JLL Ltd is a Living Wage accredited business, as we believe a fair day’s work deserves a fair days’ pay. To find out more about our Living Wage accreditation please go here http-//www.jll.co.uk/united-kingdom/en-gb/about/living-wage?devicechannel=default
What You Can Expect From Us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
Apply today at www.jll.com/careers
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.