Director – Global Sales Enablement – Cirium – London
At Cirium we are proud. Proud of our heritage, since 1909, and proud of the future business we are building together. Our people are at the centre of who we are. Whatever your background you are welcome. We are looking for talented and dynamic team players who focus on delivering successful outcomes.
We are a business where three out of our seven leaders are women, over 20 languages are spoken, where some leaders have grey hair and some have purple. Where our sales teams take time out to support local schools and our product teams champion local women back into the workplace.
Some things you might not know about Cirium:
– Cirium supplies data to market leading aviation and aerospace companies you use every day – our data powers the aviation industry and supports seamless travel for millions worldwide
– Cirium has 10 offices worldwide and we celebrate our global diversity through events and networks throughout the year
– A strategic partner of IATA, the association of world airlines, we have also been recognised as the Aircraft Appraiser of the Year, an Aviation 100 Award, five times in the last six years
– One of our offices is on a runway and we have our own pub, The Goose
– Cirium is part of RBI, which is part of RELX, a FTSE 100 traded company (which was just named by Forbes as one of the world’s most innovative companies)
– Our benefits stand out (they even include two days a year for you to dedicate to the charitable activity of your choice)
– Cirium and RBI are founding members of the Tech Talent Charter, committed to increasing the ratio of women and under-represented groups working in technology
Reporting into Gary Powell – VP Global Head of Sales and based out of London this role has responsibility for Sales Enablement across the global sales team.
– Manage the on-boarding process (induction, training & assessment) of all new sales and sales supporting roles globally
– Design input, execution, delivery and ongoing follow-up of the modules within the FlightGlobal Sales Academy and FlightGlobal Leadership Academy
– Delivering Sales and Leadership training workshops
– Effective coaching and mentoring to raise skill and capability levels across the global Sales Organisation – where are they now, what needs to be done next
– Ownership of Sales Academy and Leadership Academy certification process
– Facilitation, in conjunction with SME’s, of product training workshops/programs
– Lead by example and become a trusted adviser to the sales team
– Establish and maintain effective relationships with the management team
Key Skills Required:
– Demonstrable track record of implementing Sales Methodology training within a business-to-business, data or software sales environment
– Experience of and ability to coach, motivate, influence and inspire
– Results orientated and customer focussed
– Articulate, Driven and Energetic
– Ability to work under pressure
– Ability to travel globally
– Proven history of managing and leading sales teams at Sales/Regional Director level
– Successful experience of selling business information / data into commercial entities
– International experience
– Strong commercial acumen
About Reed Business Information
Reed Business Information (RBI) provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
RBI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RBI General Benefits Package:
We offer an excellent salary based on experience with attractive bonus structure