Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
This is an individual contributor position that is focused on enabling GBG frontline sales and sales management. This person serves as a key partner to regional sales and XFN leaders and will report to the APAC Operations and Enablement Lead. Success in this position requires deep sales experience, a proven ability to influence key leadership stakeholders with an informed POV, an outstanding track record for driving results, a proven ability in operational excellence with strong project management skills, and exceptional understanding of Facebook Advertising Solutions. This position requires people who have an ability to dive into solving problems while maintaining a broad perspective.The individual should collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders and drive critical business decisions. The candidate should be open minded to challenge the status quo and work in a complex and rapidly changing organization while inspiring excellence throughout.
- Represent the voice of APAC front-line sales and lead the creation and development of scalable sales enablement programs
- Develop and implement the strategy for enablement programs including the quality or effectiveness of programs and clear key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Advise, consult and influence senior sales leaders by making actionable recommendations that help them achieve their long-term strategic priorities and organizational effectiveness
- Establish strong working relationships with global and regional counterparts, as well as with peers in cross-functional teams (such as Learning, HR, Scaled Support) to enhance sales productivity and skills development
- Embrace and thrive under ambiguity and continually-evolving organizational structures
- Be an all-around expert in our sales process, tools, methodologies, and solutions
- Collaborate with SMEs to build effective and relevant enablement content
- Develop best practices and help implement process improvements
- Drive education and adoption of sales tools
- 6+ years experience in a client facing sales role
- Experience influencing leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- Passion and experience leading functional initiatives, with proven track record in taking projects from opportunity to execution and results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
- Demonstrated scaling of expertise and best practices
- Respected culture leader with a demonstrated high level of integrity across team and organization
- MBA degree
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial
- Experience in optimizing sales process and performance