An accomplished Manager, Sales Enablement with a passion for coaching and training will be responsible for overseeing the delivery team on productivity programs to Commercial Sales Representatives, live and virtually. Partner with sales leadership to provide on-going communication regarding aptitude and performance, and identify and execute on key strategic and development initiatives for the field. This position requires an individual that is results oriented and passionate about helping sales exceed sales targets.
- Manage high functioning team of Onboarding Trainers, Learning Consultants and Enablement Managers
- Regular cadence of meeting with frontline Sales Managers, Directors and Regional Vice Presidents to ensure enablement efforts are aligned with Sales Team priorities.
- Work with the Director of Sales Enablement to develop and manage the execution of Enablement strategies and priorities
- Conduct regular gap and needs analysis for supported regions, socialize findings, gain sales leadership buy-in on proposed solutions to address the gaps, and drive execution around addressing the gaps
- Identify opportunities to increase rep productivity (programs, tools, or trainings) and provide regular reporting on how enablement is influencing rep productivity through the trainings and programs Enablement is conducting.
- Collaborate with other regional Enablement Teams and functional Enablement teams to identify opportunities to align efforts, avoid duplicative efforts, and foster cross-functional learning between reps and the teams they work with
- Identify opportunities to optimize, streamline, and scale Enablement efforts and processes
- Manage day to day activities of Enablement Delivery Team
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating their Enablement Delivery Team
- Assist in the recruiting, staffing and training to grow and maintain Enablement Delivery Team
- 3+ years of sales enablement experience
- Strong leadership and coaching abilities
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft or Google application software (i.e., Office Suite or Google for Work).
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be open to change.
- Must be detail-oriented and accurate.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills in small and large groups
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Must be able to provide leadership in a virtual team environment.
- Strong one-on-one interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage cross functional teams/projects.
- Ability to perform a situational analysis to form an opinion or solutions.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Getting From Idea to Impact! At a time when organizational speed and execution are critical to gaining a competitive edge, modern work — especially at scale — is increasingly bogged down by legacy tools and legacy thinking.
Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, capture, manage, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.