It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Proofpoint is experiencing unprecedented success with over 50 consecutive quarters of revenue growth and as a result of our continued expansion we are now seeking a highly motivated Sales Enablement Coordinator based in Reading to support the EMEA business.
The Sales Enablement Coordinator EMEA will form part of the Global Sales Enablement team, supporting the Sales Enablement Specialist in coordinating new hire and training initiatives across EMEA. As well as collaborating with cross-functional Subject Matter Experts; you will also be partnering with EMEA Sales leadership to address team specific content needs.
- Logistics Management
- Supporting the Sales Enablement Specialist to coordinate the EMEA sales onboarding program, including weekly training events (both in-person and via webinar).
- Weekly and Quarterly Enablement Initiatives, ensuring smooth running of Regional EMEA Sales Training sessions (both Commercial and Field)
- Content Management
- Working with Subject Matter Experts to gather content ahead of training events
- Supporting the Enablement Specialist to turn strategies and competitive plays into compelling and persuasive enablement for the sales teams.
- Assist in the development of training materials and programs.
- Working with tools administrators to managing resources published on the Learning Management System (LMS) and Sales Enablement platform
- Management of Sales Enablement Calendar
- Work strategically with the global Sales Enablement organization to ensure program fit for the EMEA team
- Collaborate with Enablement Specialist to develop plans to close the process and knowledge gaps identified by the EMEA Sales Leadership
What You Bring To The Team
- Proven track records across Sales Enablement or have experience in Sales, Marketing or Sales Operations
- Ability and desire to work across and collaborate with the following functions Sales, Product Marketing, Sales Operations
- Must be able to demonstrate both a passion for technologies and solutions, and a strong aptitude for business strategy
- Cyber Security background preferable
- Exceptional people, presentation, verbal and written skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be detail orientated, organised, and have the ability to multi-task.
- BS/BA Preferred but not essential
- Fluent in verbal and written English
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!