About the position
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society – what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs.
Reporting to the Vice President Global Sales Enablement and accountable, as part of a team of three, for supporting the Global Sales effort in driving our Analytics Solutions portfolio revenue.
The Sales Enablement Manager – Analytics Solutions is responsible for developing and driving a global enablement strategy for Hitachi Vantara field and partner sales organisations; one that is highly scalable, aimed at increasing competency and self-sufficiency, and successfully positions Hitachi Vantara solutions favourably, resulting in the growth of revenue for Hitachi Vantara globally. In addition to the design and creation of resources, the role will involve the physical delivery of key enablement material in highly interactive workshops designed to simulate real customer environments.
The role requires considerable cross-functional collaboration and orchestration. This includes close alignment with our education function, Global Learning, to ensure that foundational training supports the overall sales enablement strategy for our Analytics Solutions portfolio and aligns to Product Management, Product Marketing and Services teams to ensure that product and solution GTM and New Product Introduction (NPI) plans are reflected.
- Develop and lead the strategy, plans and execution that provides our sales people with with resources to conduct powerful interactions with prospects, enabling them to sell more effectively.
- Develop compelling and customisable customer-facing content in collaboration with marketing and work with operations and IT teams to propose modern systems and processes that support through better usability and accessibility of sales content.
- Represent Analytics solutions requirements in all pre-launch calls with Product Management, Product Marketing, Global Learning and launch project management office to ensure materials, including engineering development, tools, marketing assets and training are ready.
- Drive a global Ambassador Training program across the three geography teams and lead pilots to evaluate associated tool readiness and pricing methodologies around specific new offerings.
- Build requirements for training and certification for Hitachi Vantara Analytics products, services and solutions and collaborate with Global Learning to develop the curriculum and validate training assets.
- Work with the Global Sales Enablement internal onboarding program owner and with Global Learning to develop and maintain onboarding curriculum for new sales and presales personnel in our partners.
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to ensure synchronisation of marketing plans with sales enablement activities.
- Manage relationships to ensure closed loop feedback with Geo field teams and with HQ cross-functional teams to ensure Analytics centricity of plans and activities.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in partner sales enablement, or perhaps with a blend of sales and marketing experience and skills, gained within an IT vendor environment.
- Proven knowledge and expertise of Analytics related solutions and products and understanding of the broader market trends.
- Proven experience to identify, define and solve the most complex problems that impact the direction and management of the business with regards to partner enablement.
- Capable to lead cross-functional projects/initiatives and ideally having significant international exposure.
- Adept at building strong relationships and networks at all of levels of the business.
- Ideaaly educated to degree level, preferably with post-graduate certifications in business or marketing.
- Due to the global nature of the role and the necessary close alignment to global colleagues, flexibility will be required in terms of working hours and international travel is expected to be in the region of 10-20%.
Great careers start with innovation and here at Hitachi Vantara, our promise is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future. The key to our innovation is our people — our culture values respect, diversity, and collaboration. Join our Hitachi family and together, let’s lead the way to extraordinary!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.