At Carta, we’re building the future of equity and ownership. We’ve changed how companies, investors, and employees manage equity. Now, we’re transforming how capital markets operate. Our goal is to create more owners and increase transparency and liquidity for shareholders. More than 800,000 investors, law firms, and employees use our platform, and we manage over $575B in equity.
As an Enablement Manager partnering with our sales team you will improve critical processes, develop a strategy for sales team training and content while also partnering with sales leadership, sales operations, and marketing to drive strategy execution.
- Partner with sales leadership to uncover business needs, design training solutions to address these needs, launch and measure the success of those solutions
- Manage cross-functional efforts that impact the sales team while effectively executing against defined plans
- Design and develop Sales Enablement solutions across a variety of mediums (i.e. classroom, virtual, elearnings, content, coaching, video, on the job support, etc.) to improve the way we sell into various markets
- Measure the impact of Enablement solutions and make changes if neededCoordinate and manage internal sales events
- Develop new hire onboarding programs that decrease ramp time of incoming reps and partner with onboarding program manager to ensure success.
- Attend calls with managers and reps to understand the “field reality” and build enablement deliverables that align with the customer journey.
- Proficiency in building lasting relationships with senior level sales leaders
- Excel in executing, establishing priorities, and meeting swift deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- 1-3 years in a quota carrying role
- 3 – 5 years experience in sales enablement
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience leveraging standard learning creation tools (Workramp, Lucidpress, InDesign, Camtasia) and knowledge management tools (Guru) to create effective learning programs
Carta is a Series E company and is backed by top-tier VCs like Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.