DAK Equipment and Engineering is the midwest premier material handling solutions company. A systems integrator that addresses customers specific material flow and business needs. Our expertise includes facility planning and layouts and designing and building storage systems including the most complex automated material handling systems available. We are a family-owned business committed to integrity and driven to help our customers succeed.
What You’ll Do:
The Sales Enablement Manager will support the sales organization with information, content, qualified leads and sales tools optimization required to successfully achieve business financial goals, new business growth, and improved revenue and profitability. Primary areas of responsibility are:
· Improve overall marketplace awareness of brand and value proposition. Direct all marketing agency tactics associated with customer/prospect engagement, lead generation, and SEO/SEM improvements.
· Mid-level engagement with prospective customers through continuous communication, account-based marketing and targeting of targeted associations, groups, key industries, and expanded footprint.
· Initiate direct engagement with individual prospects in early journey stages. Leverage and direct lead-management in CRM to improve conversion rate (defined as qualified leads to revenue generation). Track customer engagement in order to provide sales with relevant intel and content prior to customer contact to improve conversion rates.
· Increase inbound leads from target industries, associations, and markets. Use other direct tactics for lead generation. Increase outbound lead generation through a robust digital strategy.
· Provide the sales team with the resources and tools necessary to sell more effectively and engage the target buyer at the right time.
· Provide sales optimization tools, best practices, sales tools training (Leveraging a sales system, CRM, LinkedIn Navigator, Map Anything tools, sales process improvements)
· Ensure sales team has customer, industry and competitive information to operate at a high level.
- Provide KPIs to measure success and ongoing refinement of processes (i.e. average deal size, number of leads converted, number of reps achieving quota).
- Up to 8 years of lead generation, customer engagement, sales effectiveness experience
- BS degree in marketing, business or related field
- Strong organizational skills
- Refined communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experienced CRM User
- SuperUser of Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Customer/Sales Analytics
- Daily collaboration with the sales team, dealer sales, marketing agency. Report to SVP Sales and Marketing. 10% travel to industry events or trade shows.
- After the training period, remote office days up to 2/week acceptable.