About the position
JUUL’s mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Role And Responsibilities
Juul labs is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to join our exciting growing Sales Enablement team. The role will focus on supporting high impact learning opportunities for individuals and teams. This is an exciting time to be at Juul and to help our employees through their career growth. The Sales Enablement Manager role is critical in providing a seamless learning experience to all our customer facing employees. The individual in this role will support the Sales Team by gathering content from internal organizations, building training programs, modules, and events using data and analysis of skill gaps, KPI’s, and success metrics. This role supports our Global Sales Enablement effort and will report to the Director of Sales Enablement.
You will be a fit if you are curious, highly organized, calm under pressure and smile freely at challenging obstacles.
- Build, Design, and Implement Juul Sales Training Programs
- Create training decks, videos, and learning modules for our go-to-market roles with the goal of improving sales productivity and field communication
- Assist with team operations and systems including the Learning Management System, Sales Enablement communications, learning program pages, metrics and reporting
- Act as subject matter expert on the Learning Management System (LMS) to support users and content creators in using the system and to provide recommendations about the best ways to implement content in the system to support the reporting needs and deliver the best user experience
- Oversee the content database to ensure accuracy and up-to-date content
- Deliver content for quarterly/annual sales programs, bootcamps and events
- Audit annual program evaluations, CRM data, Sales Metrics, and KPIs to make meaningful decisions on growth and changes to Sales Enablement efforts
- Internally market and support Sales Enablement Programs
Personal And Professional Qualifications
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in sales training or sales enablement organizations or relevant experience
- Experience building and implementing world class training programs
- Proficient in Keynote, MS Suite and G-Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Able to juggle multiple priorities, tasks, and deadlines
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Strong experience in working with Learning Systems, Video Editing or Sales Tools a highly desired
- Training Background a plus
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience
Juul Labs Perks & Benefits
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals – and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities