DoorDash is looking for a Sales Strategy & Enablement Associate to help boost rep productivity, launch strategic initiatives and connect more merchants with the DoorDash platform. At DoorDash, merchant partnerships are a critical part of our business & keeping our 250+ sales rep org efficient is a top priority for the company’s success.
As a Sales Strategy & Enablement Associate, you’ll be joining a team of experienced operators who have excelled in the art of leading highly deliberate sales processes. The team is continuing to strengthen the single biggest competitive advantage for DoorDash — industry-leading partnership with the best merchants.
We’re looking for someone with a bias to action, who is self-motivated, analytical, data-driven, and has exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
What You’ll Do
- Become the expert on the DoorDash Tools stack – work with Salesforce and our email marketing, sales engagement, communication, and compensation tools
- Work with Merchant Strategy and Operations team to identify, contact, and qualify the most important merchants and their decision makers in your market
- Build and execute email and social campaigns to drive qualified leads to our sales team
- Refine sales messaging, prospecting, qualifying, and closing techniques to align with and hit regional sales goals
- Work with enablement teams to conceptualize and implement trainings on existing and future sales tools and processes and assist in rep adoption of all tools
- Motivated self-starter – you love problem solving, are capable of identifying areas of opportunity and owning project execution workstreams
- Documentarian – you store, share, and scale every relevant learning
- Persuasive – you’re excellent at motivating potential partners to see the benefits DoorDash will bring to their business
- Humble – you’re coachable and open to feedback
- Gritty – you roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Self-motivated – able to work with minimal supervision while achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity – things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years experience in either outbound marketing, outbound sales, or sales enablement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketing Automation, or Sales Engagement tools
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint (Google Apps and Keynote are great as well!)
Nice to haves
- SQL proficiency
- Experience with Tableau
- Sales training or marketing experience
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do — on every project, every day.
- We are learning – We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed – Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.