Greenhouse is looking for a Sr. Sales Enablement Manager to join our team.
Success for our Account Executive & Account Management team is defined by hitting and exceeding sales targets, while striking the balance between being competitive and resilient. As our Sr. Sales Enablement Manager, you will fuel this success by building and driving enablement initiatives for our AE and AM teams.
Reporting directly to our Director of Enablement, you’ll be responsible for the AE/AM training process end-to-end including needs analysis, content development, training delivery, communication, optimization and outcome assessment.
Who will love this job:
- A stellar communicator, you are clear, concise, and keep audiences compelled no matter what the topic
- An avid listener, you value feedback from other team members and departments, particularly with the Sales team
- A phenomenal coach & team-player, you are capable of collaborating with a multitude of personalities to help educate and inspire
- A data enthusiast, you build and track critical metrics that achieve big picture team goals
- An organized planner, you get a thrill out of structure and keeping programs organized, always anticipating (and overcoming) roadblocks
What you’ll do:
- Own onboarding, training, and development for our AE/AM team
- Work closely with our Director of Enablement in identifying, building, delivering, and iterating on programs that align with our values, and achieve measurable success
- Collaborate with Sales Leaders to align competencies with career ladders that lead to positive engagement, upskilling employees, and ultimately tenure with team
- Maintain, improve and scale Sales training resources; working with key partners to implement and educate on new content and tools
- Increase adoption of implemented training investments (methods, tech stack, internal partner programs, new products, etc.)
You should have:
- Proven experience in Training and/or Enablement; particularly building and executing training and L&D initiatives
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Experience with instructional design and content development
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or other outreach tools (like SalesLoft)
- Experience in sales (in a SaaS environment) – a huge plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee’s journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And… we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. 🙂
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.