About the position
Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that’s exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
Lytx is looking for a Senior Sales Enablement Specialist to develop programs that optimize communication, content development and content utilization for sales. This role will be responsible for identifying and providing the right content and sales tools that enhance every buyer interaction. The Senior Sales Enablement Specialist be a self-starter and partner with marketing and sales operations to ensure that sales is equipped to successfully win new clients and retain the Lytx customer base.
Content Adoption and Optimization: Coordinates and synthesizes content and other assets and defines the ideal path for delivering to sales and be responsible for defining goals, success factors and key metrics for programs and delivering against them.
- Owns and manages the sales enablement platform, ensuring and maintaining easy, measurable pathways for sales teams to access and share marketing content to support the sales process.
- Guides and manages content development to maximize sales results and performance.
- Analysis and reports on the effectiveness of messaging, content, sales tools, training and support to marketing including content adoption metrics.
- Ensures all content is up to date and easily accessed
- Effectively socializes and communicates new assets and training tools to Sales.
Sales & Marketing Alignment: Utilizes various resources such as the sales team, content utilization metrics and marketing managers to improve effectiveness of sales tools.
- Facilitates interaction between sales and marketing to enable marketing to assess, evaluate and adopt field-generated ideas.
- Gathers feedback from sales on a regular basis to consistently improve sales support.
- Provides input on behalf of sales concerning the topics and messages that will resonate with target audience.
- Builds and maintains a collaborative relationships with sales and product marketing stakeholders to ensure materials remain current and future developments are planned for.
- Supports alignment and evolution of sales and marketing methodology (i.e. Challenger Sale).
- Performs marketing segmentation analysis to understand buyer personas that support various markets including: enterprise, mid-market and small.
- Fields ad hoc content and support requests from sales team; synthesizes the requests to prioritize and develop with marketing.
- Develops content and other assets as needed.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Knowledge of sales methodologies such as: Challenger and/or value-based solution selling.
- 5 + years supporting and enabling sales programs to succeed
- Demonstrated project & program management experience; including leading cross functional/ business initiatives
- Experience developing, implementing, maintaining and tracking sales enablement programs including training, (new hire and continued education), incentives and rewards, content strategies, playbooks, customer stories and ongoing communications etc.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Creative and strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and execute
- Segment & customer insight experience
- Analytic capabilities
- Voice of customer experience.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with commonly used Sales technologies (Salesforce and Seismic a plus) and business process workflows
- Formal Challenger Selling/Marketing training a plus
- Sales experience a plus. Including sales, presales or product marketing roles.
- Training experience a plus
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.