Greater Minneapolis-Saint Paul Area, MN
Posted 6 days ago
Merrill Corporation is the industry leader in technology solutions that enable mergers, acquisitions, initial public offerings, restructuring and other critical capital transactions in more than 170 countries. We provide the world’s leading investment banks, private equity firms, law firms and corporations with tools to simplify, streamline and accelerate the due diligence process, helping them close more deals, faster. We are a global team of high-energy, passionate people. We have strong individual voices but we work as a team, bringing out the best in each other. We thrive under pressure and always keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
R32180 Sr. Sales Enablement Specialist
This role will be responsible for the onboarding of new sellers, as well as the training and reinforcement of tools, technology and process for a leading global SaaS organization that is experiencing double digit growth on a year over year basis. This critical role will work together with sales leadership, product, service and other business partners to ensure our sales organization is equipped to meet and exceed their targets.
- Create and deliver robust onboarding to sales trainees to equip them with the skills and knowledge necessary to maximize their sales potential and be successful in the field.
- Ensure new sellers are proficient in product knowledge, value proposition, messaging, competitive landscape and the sales process.
- Provide feedback on new seller performance and growth. Deliver training in a “blended” learning environment – Enablement Specialist led and directed training, self-paced training; virtual, eLearning (on-line) environment delivery.
- Develop curricula and training programs aligned with new product introductions and strategies. Provide one-on-one and group setting coaching to sellers to identify and develop opportunities for improvement.
- Works with sales leadership to address training needs and design programs to support the sales teams’ goals and objectives.
- Develop assessment strategies aligned to company performance expectations.
- Identify opportunities to strategically improve sales processes to enable sellers more time in the field.
- Support sales enablement and training initiatives both regionally and globally.
- Build a reputation as a Merrill products and services subject matter expert.
- 5+ years of related sales enablement experience.
- 2 years of top performing sales experience.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Lightning.
- Understanding of the full sales life cycle.
- Experience implementing training components.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various stakeholders.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Must present a professional personal image both in-person and via video conferencing.
- Ability to travel 30%.